All you have to do is click on the above image and browse through the recipe video.
7 grams of gelatin
250 grams cream cheese
50 grams sugar
160 grams whipping cream
Few drops of food color (light orange)
- Add 7 grams of gelatin and 40 ml of water. Mix and keep aside for 15 mins.
- Cut lemons and squeeze to extract juice.
- Add cream cheese to another bowl, smooth it.
- Add sugar and whisk until sugar is dissolved.
- Add lemon juice to the gelatin-water mix in step 1 and bring it to a simmer on a low flame.
- Add the mixture after cooling off to the cheese mixture.
- Now add whipping cream and keep whisking nicely.
- Add a drop or 2 of food color to the mix.
- Whisk it for a while and then pour into moulds.
- Keep it in the freezer for 4 hours.
- Take it out of the moulds, add some cool cake toppers and ready to nom-nom.
Thanks for your continued love and appreciation for our media. We love to collaborate with brands and we love to get feedback from our readers. Did you check our platform “SocialMediaMomSG” for mompreneurs, local brands and ladies?
Drop a line on RainbowDiariesWorld@gmail.com / Shub@RainbowDiaries.com or Click here to get in touch with us. Happy to connect!