Creating structure for kids, not only makes them disciplined but also they get the right parenting while staying at home. Staying home disrupts the daily activities of a child and some of them get attracted to the social media vortex. Yellow Class has arranged different online hobby classes and fun activities for kids. These activities use time effectively as well as act as relaxation stuff between studies.
Creating a structure means establishing a routine. A routine that tells a child when to wake up, sets a particular time for snacks, naps, studies, relaxation, and all other activities. Having a strict schedule from the very beginning helps kids to understand their limits and boundaries. They can learn self-discipline, experience frustrations, and delayed gratification from an early stage in a safe and secure environment. These are some of the important lessons that will be required in future.
Between the important tasks and online classes, your kids need sufficient time for relaxation. This helps their brain to remain calm yet working and learning new things. For this, you as a parent can add certain activities or hobbies. Here are some of the tasks that you can add to your child’s daily routine –
- Online drawing classes – If your child is interested in colours, enrol him in an online drawing course to grow and develop his art skills. For beginners, you can try courses with step by step drawing for kids. Most of the art teachers have started their online drawing classes for kids and helped them to pursue their dream of mastering in arts.
- Animal sculpture creation – Most of the kids’ schools have focused on sculpture making. Creating animal sculpture is one of them. Animals have always been an attraction to children. For this, enrol your child in online pottery classes and let them create their favourite animals.
- Calligraphy – Calligraphy is a skilful artistic execution of letters with a pen or a brush. Calligraphy writing increases the patience level of a child as well as improves his handwriting. It has been a great hobby for years.
- Dance class – Dance classes make your child’s physique as well as develop his confidence to improve his dancing skills. If you are preparing your child for a wedding, enrol them in a wedding dance class.
- Yoga class – A yoga class is very important for a child to develop his physique and improve mental health. Yoga for kids needs to be tricky so that it doesn’t make them tired. Instead, it helps them to grow concentration.
These were some of the activities that will help your child to grow and develop. Studying is not sufficient for kids, co-curriculum activities are also important. A daily routine is a must for every child to make them accomplish any task during a fixed time.
Thanks for your continued love and appreciation for our media. We love to collaborate with brands and we love to get feedback from our readers. Did you check our platform “SocialMediaMomSG” for mompreneurs, local brands and ladies?
Drop a line on RainbowDiariesWorld@gmail.com / Shub@RainbowDiaries.com or Click here to get in touch with us. Happy to connect!